Donations make a big difference to us.
As part of Glasgow and Clyde Rape Crisis, the Rosey Project shares its mission to create a society where women and girls are free from sexual violence. Your donations will mean we can help more survivors and carry out more prevention work with young people.
Even donating a small amount can make a big difference.
Ways to Donate
JustGiving: Donate online through the Glasgow and Clyde Rape Crisis JustGiving page:
PayPal: Click here to make a secure donation using PayPal.
Direct Debit: If you want to donate an amount every month, you can set up a regular Direct Debit to Glasgow and Clyde Rape Crisis using this form. Return the completed form to your bank to start paying a regular monthly amount of your choice.
Adding Gift Aid: Whatever way you choose to donate, adding Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 28p from HM Revenue & Customs for every £1 donated. If you haven’t already opted to add Gift Aid to your donations, you still can using this form.
What your donations will help us do
Any contribution you make will help us to continue our vital work. There’s a waiting list for our support services, which means that some survivors face a delay getting the help they need.
Your donations will:
- Help us continue to offer support to survivors of sexual violence in the Glasgow and Clyde area and local communities.
- Make sure specialist support is available to young survivors if they need it.
- Provide information packs and care packages for young survivors.
- Support the Rosey Project mission to prevent sexual violence happening altogether through educating and training more of our local young people.
- Raise awareness of the prevalence and impact of sexual violence and abuse and in particular the risks for young people.